Food Vendors, please complete the following Vendor/ Exhibitor Application Form and submit, along with your contribution, to Kids Right to Know Community Association no later than FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2018.
>>>APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER
BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2018.
Please submit Vendor/Exhibitor Application Form no later than FRIDAY, APRIL 6, 2018
The information you provide on this form will be used to process your contribution to Kids Right to Know Community Association; to collect any unpaid fees; to include on the
Gen-Earth and Kids Right to Know websites, publications, and materials, including marketing and promotional materials; and to notify you of upcoming events.
Questions? Contact: JenBermanDiaz@gmail.com
Terms and Conditions
Tabling applications are subject to a jury process to ensure that all participants support the spirit and vision of Gen-Earth.
- Space Restrictions: All installations constructed by the vendor must fit within an area of approximately 10 feet deep and 10 feet wide unless otherwise noted on application form, and shall be subject to approval of the event staff. Vendors will supply all items needed to construct and operate their area (tables, signage etc.), unless otherwise specified to event staff.
- Space Assignment: Space will be randomly assigned to participants taking into consideration vending size and electrical requirements. All vendors will be on a first-come first-served basis. The event staff cannot guarantee space location, however you may request a certain location for consideration.
- Non-Transfer of Space: Vendors may not transfer or sublet their space or any part thereof to permit the same to be used by any other person without the prior written consent of the event staff.
- Fire Regulation: Any coverings must be fire retardant and meet local fire department rules and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of each vendor to know and meet these rules. All vendors must comply with fire regulations or they will not be permitted to operate at events. There is no refund of your rental fee for your failure to comply with the local fire regulations.
- Liability: The event will not be responsible for any products or/or services sold or offered by the Vendor. The event will not assume responsibility for losses or injuries to property or person, which might be incurred from pilfering, water damages, accidents, acts of nature, or any other causes.
- Indemnification: Each vendor indemnifies Gen-Earth and Kids Right To Know, it’s staff, volunteers, and Nathan Phillips Square from any litigation resulting from any loss or damage that they may incur to them.
- Damages: Each individual vendor is financially responsible for any damages they cause during the set-up, operation, tear-down and removal of their booths. Celebrate Toronto, our members, employees and volunteers shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to property belonging to the vendors
- Event: Kids Right To Know and Gen-Earth are acting as the event host and are not responsible for vendor sales volume. Attendance estimates are based off statistics from previous events; we are unable to guarantee specific attendance, nor can we control where attendees spend their time.
- Exclusivity: Please note we reserve the right to admit other vendors with similar products.
- Hours of Operation: All vendors must remain open during set hours and must be on time for set-up.
- Vehicles are forbidden on the event grounds during operating hours for the safety of the attendees.
- Completion of Reservation Agreement Form: The following Vendor / Exhibitor Application Form must be completed in full and submitted along with full payment via PayPal’s credit card option.
Application for space and its acceptance constitutes a contract to use the space assigned. Each vendor acknowledges agreement to these rules and regulations via payment for a vendor space fee and signature on the terms and condition form.
Vendor / Exhibitor Application Form